Senior UX Designer
Reason is a digital product design studio, with a global client list across multiple industries. We combine strategy, design, and technology to unlock new insights, creating valuable digital products that solve our clients biggest challenges.
Our mission is to create a place for people (both employees and clients) to do their best work. At Reason everyone's opinion is vital, people are nurtured not managed and people present and own the work they do.
We are currently looking to add a Senior UX Designer to our team to help us in crafting beautiful, intuitive products for web & mobile that solve real business problems & deliver value for our clients whilst championing the needs of users across multi-platform, complex digital products.
As UX Designer you will.
- independently create and carry out hypothesis-driven research and testing programmes, collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to ensure all products meet both client and user requirements
- share and validate learnings to cross-disciplinary team & client identifying actionable insights mapped to Key Performance Metrics.
- analyze research, user feedback and activity to produce actionable insights, incorporating this feedback into designs & ideation
- play a crucial role in developing methods to understand and measure the ongoing success of our products
- create wireframes, prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs and user flows - we are tool agnostic
- continually iterate on your ideas and designs based on user input, data and feedback from the wider team
- work in a cross-functional team with other designers, developers and product owners to build user-friendly digital products and services for a range of clients
As a Senior Consultant at Reason you will.
- lead producing and collaborative sessions with both clients and colleagues, commanding attention and action to get the best out of everyone in the room
- establish a career partnership with a key client that transcends roles and accelerates our mutual success
- absorb complex information, navigate complex relationships and make critical decisions to get the most out of the team and achieve a winning outcome
- assist in planning entire projects taking into account understanding of resource allocation across a multidisciplinary team, timelines and cost to achieve the best outcome
You should have.
- a portfolio reflecting your design thinking and problem-solving skills
- significant commercial experience working as a UX designer across cross-platform digital products, including mobile and responsive design
- extensive experience wireframing, producing concept sketches, user flows, storyboards and prototypes
- an ability to analyze user data and synthesise that into actual product insights
- working knowledge of design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Invision Marvel, Principle etc)
- expert level proficiency in user research and usability testing
- strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills
- Nice to have but not necessary.
- experience working on large-scale digital transformation projects
- experience working in lean agile & data-driven environments