We are looking for a Lead Developer to join our team in Shoreditch. Reporting to the CTO, you’ll lead a small and agile team of developers throughout the product build process, and deliver innovative technology to our clients.
This is a varied role - you’ll be hands on in building prototypes, proof of concept, and then building enterprise production tools.
You’ll also work closely with clients, teaming up with the technical counterparts on client side and also be required to be on site for sprints or in bursts. The role is really perfect for you if you’re a Lead Developer looking for both leadership and hands-on aspects in your role, or an experienced Developer with a software engineering background who is looking for the next step in their career.
Our mission is to create a place for both employees and clients to do their best work. At Reason everyone's opinion is vital and talent is nurtured not managed. People present and own the work they do.
- Providing support and mentorship to the development team
- Writing code alongside the team to build in line with the delivery schedule
- Building strong relationships with internal teams by working together in an agile environment
- Communicating technical vision and ideas at both high and low level
- Identifying and removing risks or blockers to the development process
- Working closely with the CTO to provide input into the technical direction of the business
- Champion innovative solutions
- Advocate and support best engineering practices
- Programming Skill Requirements:
- You'll ideally have 5-10 years of industry experience
- Software engineering background
- Knowledge of systems and networking will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability in leading or mentoring small teams
- Proven experience in working collaboratively with both external clients and internal cross functional teams