Reason is a digital product design studio with a global client list across multiple industries. We combine strategy, design, and technology to unlock new insights, creating digital products that solve our clients biggest challenges.
Our mission is to create a place for both employees and clients to do their best work. At Reason everyone's opinion is vital and talent is nurtured not managed. People present and own the work they do.
We're looking for world class creative engineers to join our team. We are all about collaboration, reducing waste in everything we do, understanding all the rules before we break them, all while creating and realising the best possible digital products and platforms for our clients.
- An understanding of lean & agile methodologies
- An understanding of modern design patterns
- A deep responsibility for quality in implementation
- Ability to write Vanilla JS
- Ability to write Unit Tests
- An understanding of modern web build tooling, including Grunt & CI practices
- Demonstrable system development experience
- Bonus experience: Ability to rapidly prototype concepts in HTML5 + JS
- Ability to produce responsive web implementations and Design In Browser
- Mobile development experience
- CMS development experience
- A deep delivery focus with a healthy scepticism towards bureaucracy